Over time, your ducts become dirty and potentially push dirt, odors, mold, indoor air pathogens, and other undesirable things into every room of your house. Fortunately, Hopkins Air Conditioning offers professional duct cleaning services in West Palm Beach to prevent this from happening and to help your family breathe easy again.
Duct cleaning includes a thorough cleaning of various components of forced-air systems, including the supply and return air ducts, registers, grilles, diffusers, heat exchangers, and cooling coils.
Trying to decide whether you need duct cleaning? If you notice any of these signs, it might be time:
- • Dust builds up quickly on your furniture and woodwork.
- • Your energy bills are going up, though you’re not using HVAC any more.
- • There’s a constant musty or dusty smell coming from your vents.
- • Dust and debris have built up on air registers.
- • You or family members are experiencing increased allergy symptoms or frequent colds.
A few of the benefits of duct cleaning include:
- • Kills germs and bacteria
- • Helps remove dust from your home
- • Improves your system’s efficiency
- • Makes your home smell clean and fresh
- • Recommended by doctors and allergists
Our team is highly trained, so you can always count on us to thoroughly clean your ducts and make sure every inch is free of icky contaminants. Our number one goal is to make sure you’re satisfied and breathing clean air.
To set up a duct cleaning service, reach out to Hopkins Air Conditioning in West Palm Beach.