Air Conditioning Services in Wellington, FL
Hopkins Air Conditioning is South Florida’s preferred HVAC service provider not only because we guarantee quality work using industry-best practices but also because safety and customer care are our priorities.
- Angi’s Super Service Awards and five-star ratings
- NATE- and NCI-certified technicians
- Service for all AC equipment makes/models
- Tempstar Elite Dealer
Air Conditioner Services in Wellington
Hopkins Air Conditioning professionals will be on time, work quickly and efficiently, and leave our work area as clean as we found it. We take pride in our company and its reputation. That’s how you know we’ll respect your home and property.
AC maintenance saves money. It should be scheduled every spring (heating in the fall). When your unit has to work hard to provide comfortable air, it uses more energy, breaks down more often, and can lose five or more years of life span. Maintenance can preserve the life of your expensive heating and cooling system, but it also saves you money by keeping your system running efficiently.
How long your AC system will last depends on many factors, especially age and maintenance service. If you’ve had two or more repairs in one year, it’s time to cut your losses and get a new unit. You’ll see very real savings on your monthly energy bill.
An AC system failure can be an emergency in South Florida, especially if you have infants, chronically ill, or older people in your family. Hopkins Air Conditioning is available 24/7 for AC emergencies.
DUCTWORK SERVICES IN WELLINGTON, FL
In addition to maintenance, air balancing is another way to save money on repairs. It’s a simple concept: We even out the balance of airflow throughout your home to keep your heating and cooling system operating at maximum efficiency.
Signs you need duct cleaning include:
- Air has a distinct odor
- Frequent allergy symptoms or trouble sleeping
- Higher monthly energy bills
- Registers have dust and dirt buildup
- Too much dust on furniture, etc.
If your ductwork is outdated and inefficient, it will cost more than it should to keep your home comfortable and cool. Thankfully, there are several options for ductwork redesign and air balancing.
Signs you need ductwork repair include:
- Air odors, including moldy smell
- Filters clog more often
- Higher monthly energy bills
- Noises/vibrations from air vents
- Signs of pest infestation in ductwork/vents
- Some rooms too hot; others too cold
Your family’s health depends on clean water and air. Never let money compromise wellness. Ask us about financing options.
HEAT PUMP SERVICES IN WELLINGTON, FL
Heat pumps are perfect for Wellington, FL! The way they operate doesn’t generate heat, which makes them terrific air conditioning systems.
With maintenance, your heat pump should last 15–20 years. If it starts needing repairs and you notice a drop in air quality, it’s likely time for a new heat pump.
Signs you need heat pump repair include:
- Noises: Heat pumps run quietly. Odd or loud noises are red flags. You need to contact your heat pump pros immediately.
- Odors: If you smell dust “burning off” or electrical burning, that’s a problem. Your heat pump is dirty or hazardous and needs service.
- Short-cycling: If your heat pump turns on and off frequently, it’s short-cycling and needs repair.
Heat pumps are the best solution for heating and cooling in Palm Beach County and Wellington, FL.
DUCTLESS MINI-SPLIT SERVICES IN WELLINGTON, FL
Ductless mini-split systems are more complex than central systems. They seldom need repair, but when they do, Hopkins Air Conditioning technicians are trained and certified to manage the project.
Signs you need ductless mini-split repair include:
- Air is too low or not cold enough
- Electric bill higher for no reason
- Grinding noises
- Ice forms on the outdoor unit
- Outdoor fan stops working
- Remote control doesn’t work
- Water leak
You want the most experienced, affordable air conditioning and heating services company. Why would you settle for less? You can have South Florida’s choice for superior AC service.