Summers in Royal Palm Beach are hot and humid, and while it’s always nice to play a round of golf, visit the Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens, or swim at Calypso Bay, sometimes you just need to cool off and relax at home.
When your AC doesn’t meet your cooling demands, rely on Hopkins Air Conditioning. Our NATE-certified, highly trained technicians are committed to keeping you comfortable all summer. We offer same-day service, free estimates on replacements, and quality coupons.
Emergency HVAC Repairs
A cooling system failure can be an emergency if you have health conditions, infants, or older family members at home and the outdoor temperatures are high. We offer same-day and emergency service for repairs that can’t wait.
Signs you have an AC emergency include:
- Little to no airflow
- Burning smell
- Ice inside or outside the system
- Popping or screeching sounds
We’ll respond quickly to your call, and while you wait for our technician to arrive, we recommend opening windows and turning on fans to circulate the air. We also recommend closing curtains or blinds and delaying cooking, washing, and other activities that generate heat in the home.
Don’t wait to fix your AC. Call Hopkins Air Conditioning at (561) 656-4870 to schedule emergency AC services in Royal Palm Beach.
Professional AC Services
Our AC repairs are customized to meet the needs of your system. Our thorough diagnostic procedures and keen attention to detail ensure that we’ll accurately diagnose the cause of your system failure and promptly resolve the issue, including:
- Inconsistent performance: Obstructions or disconnected ductwork, dirty coils, clogged air filters, or electrical issues can all cause your system to deliver suboptimal performance.
- Frequent cycling: Frequent cycling is caused by low refrigerant levels or leaks, frozen evaporator coils, improper unit sizing, or clogged air filters.
- Ice accumulation: Ice can form on coils when refrigerant falls below the appropriate level. It can also be caused by dirty coils, malfunctioning fans, loose wiring, or clogged filters.
- Noxious odors: Odors usually result from infrequent cleaning that allows mold and bacteria to proliferate.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your AC
We recommend AC replacement when:
- Repair costs exceed 50% of the replacement cost.
- The unit is nearing the end of its serviceable life span.
- The cost and frequency of repairs are increasing.
Air Conditioning Maintenance & Tune-Ups
We customize our maintenance services to meet the needs of your system based on the model, age, and condition. During an air conditioning tune-up, we thoroughly inspect your system and perform the essential cleaning tasks and adjustments.
When you enroll in our cost-effective maintenance agreement, you’ll enjoy priority service, special repair and replacement discounts, and more.
Our air conditioning maintenance is customized to help you enjoy these benefits:
- Reduced utility costs
- Reduced repair & replacement costs
- Improved indoor air quality
- Increased comfort
Reliable Heating & Furnace Services
Our heating services include:
- Heating repair: Our technicians will promptly diagnose and repair any issue with your system. We maintain a carefully curated parts inventory and can resolve any malfunction.
- Heating installation & replacement: We’ll help you select the right size and placement for your heat pump, ductless mini-split, or furnace. Our certified specialists will install the unit and show you how to achieve optimal performance.
- Heating maintenance: We’ll perform the preventative maintenance tasks essential for keeping your system in exceptional condition.
Ductless HVAC Installations & Repairs
Ductless HVAC systems are energy-efficient and offer exceptional room-to-room temperature control. They’re ideal for our Royal Palm Beach climate and perfect for use in home additions, apartments, condos, and more.
Our HVAC specialists can help you select and install the right ductless mini-split system for your home, perform any ductless mini-split repairs your system needs, and work hard to keep your system properly maintained.
Contact Your Local HVAC Company in Royal Palm Beach, FL
Our NATE-certified team is dedicated to your comfort. For over 30 years, we’ve served the needs of homeowners in Royal Palm Beach and will always deliver the exceptional service and support you deserve.
We carefully choose our team members for their experience, expertise, and commitment to service, and we guarantee your satisfaction with the work, recommendations, and solutions we deliver.