AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES IN BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Did you know most of our Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County homes were built between 1980 and 1989? That’s about the time Hopkins Air Conditioning began serving the Boynton Beach area. Some of the homes built at that time are aging and may need upgrades, including air conditioning systems.
An air conditioning upgrade or new installation can increase your property value by as much as 10%. That’s a lot, but here in the Sunshine State, it’s probably much more. Because of the extreme heat we see in Boynton Beach, a well-maintained AC system’s reliability can make the difference between a life-and-death situation.
Call (561) 656-4870 or contact Hopkins Air Conditioning to learn more about adding value to your Palm Beach County home with affordable air conditioning.
PALM BEACH COUNTY’S PREFERRED AC COMPANY: HOPKINS AIR CONDITIONING
Longtime service is one test of a good company. (Withstanding economic challenges means we’re here to stay!) Our company became a household name because we continue to provide the highest quality AC service and customer care.
- Angi Super Service Awards
- BBB A+ rating
- Member of Safe Communities
- NATE- and NCI-certified technicians
- Over 45 years of experience
- Tempstar® Elite Dealer
You’ll appreciate the Hopkins Air Conditioning difference! Call (561) 656-4870 or contact us for any home heating and cooling solutions.
Emergency HVAC Repair in Boynton Beach
Day or night, the heat and humidity don’t rest in the Boynton Beach area. This means your air conditioner is needed around the clock, and it can fail at rather inconvenient times. When you need fast help with AC problems late at night, early in the morning, or over the weekend, trust Hopkins Air Conditioning.
We offer emergency AC service and repairs throughout Boynton Beach and the surrounding communities. With our skilled team, expert training, and fully stocked service vehicles, many AC repairs can be completed on the first visit.
Call us at the first sign of an air conditioning emergency, such as:
- A system that fails to turn on or stay on
- A frozen evaporator coil or refrigerant lines
- A major refrigerant leak
- A compressor that is buzzing or screeching
Call 561-656-4870 today or contact us online to request emergency AC repairs in Boynton Beach.
SIGNS YOU NEED AC REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
Savvy Boynton Beach-area homeowners invest in AC maintenance. It prolongs the life of your system, keeps your unit operating at maximum efficiency, and can prevent expensive emergency repairs — and all of those benefits save you money! Your air conditioner needs a tune-up every spring.
Signs your AC system needs repair or replacement include:
- Age: If it’s over 10 years old, it’s time to start budgeting for a new AC or ductless HVAC system. We’ll tell you how much longer you can wait to replace your system, depending on its condition.
- Noises/smells: You shouldn’t hear more than the quiet sound of air moving throughout your home. And any burning smell should never be ignored.
- Problems starting and/or cycling: If your system has difficulty starting up or turns on and off too much, contact us for AC service.
- Some rooms are too hot or too cold: If you must frequently adjust the thermostat to stay comfortable, you need AC service. We may recommend energy-efficient zoned cooling for your home.
- Your energy bill is too high: This means your unit is working harder to provide the same level of comfort.
Technology has changed everything, from thermostats to heating and cooling programming that controls when or where you want cooler air in your home. Our AC professionals receive continuous education and are eager to share their knowledge because when you know more, you make better decisions!
If you’ve already had more than one repair visit, you should consider AC replacement. Why wait for an emergency?
Call (561) 656-4870 or contact Hopkins Air Conditioning today.