If your ductwork is old or damaged, it can affect your home’s comfort and your energy bills. Lack of proper sealing can cause your air to leak. At Hopkins Air Conditioning, we provide efficient duct repair services in West Palm Beach. Our ductwork repair technicians are highly trained to ensure we deliver reliable and efficient services. Our team provides high-level services for every one of our clients while treating them with honesty and respect. We also offer honest pricing and arrive on time to every scheduled appointment. When you hire us, you can rest assured that the job will be done right the first time.
Contact us online to set up an air duct repair appointment today.
Signs You May Need Duct Repair
Your air duct system is an integral part of your HVAC system because it moves the hot and cold air through your home. Damaged ductwork lets heated or cooled air out of your ducts and into your attic, walls, or crawl space ― and more critically, it lets stale, dirty air into your home. There are several ways damaged ductwork can affect your home:
- Rising Energy Bills: Leaky, inefficient ducts force your HVAC system to work harder to get your home to your desired temperature, causing higher energy bills and risking early HVAC system failure.
- Metallic Sounds Coming From Air Vents: If part of a duct has been nicked, blowing air will cause it to vibrate.
- Filters Need Changing More Frequently Than Usual: Healthy ductwork is a closed system, but damaged ductwork allows dust and debris into your home. If your air filters are getting dirty faster than usual, or if you have to dust more often, the problem may be in your ducts.
- Odors or Signs of Pests Coming from Vents: When your ducts allow outside air in, all sorts of other things come in too. Mold, bugs, and rodents can make their home in your ductwork, so if you see (or smell) signs of pests, it’s a clear indication something is amiss.
- Uneven Temperatures in Your Home: This can mean part of the ductwork is blocked, so conditioned air can’t reach its final destination.
These symptoms can also indicate an ailing HVAC system, so it’s important that your technician can identify the difference between these issues. At Hopkins Air Conditioning, we know the importance of healthy, functional ductwork, and we make duct repair a priority.
If you notice any of the above signs, have a Hopkins Air Conditioning tech examine your ductwork. We’ll identify any issues, then provide you with a straightforward explanation of the possible solutions, the process of repair, and the price.
Common issues we fix include:
- Duct leakage
- Under-insulated ducts
- Unbalanced airflow
If you’re experiencing an issue with your ductwork, reach out today to set up a repair service.
Contact Us for Duct Repair in West Palm Beach
Regain the comfort of your home by contacting our duct repair experts. We stay up to date on all energy-efficient solutions available in the area to help you save money. Because we respect your time and your home, we are always punctual to scheduled appointments, and we keep your home as clean as it was before we arrived. With our team handling your duct issues, you can rest assured that the job will be done right the first time.
Contact the team at Hopkins Air Conditioning today to schedule an appointment.