AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES IN BOYNTON BEACH, FL
Did you know most of our Boynton Beach and Palm Beach County homes were built between 1980 and 1989? (That’s about the time Hopkins Air Conditioning began serving the Boynton Beach area.) Some of the homes built during that era are aging and may need upgrades — that includes air conditioning systems.
An air conditioning upgrade or new installation can increase your property value by as much as 10%. That’s a lot, but down here in the Sunshine State, it’s probably much more. Because of some of the extreme heat we see in Boynton Beach, a well-maintained AC system’s reliability can make the difference between a life-and-death situation.
Never let money prevent you from having comfortable, clean air. We offer financing solutions that will work with your budget. To learn more about adding value to your Palm Beach County home with affordable air conditioning, call (561) 656-4870 or contact Hopkins Air Conditioning.
SOUTH FLORIDA’S PREFERRED AC COMPANY: HOPKINS AIR CONDITIONING
Longtime service is one test of a good company. (Withstanding economic challenges means we’re here to stay!) Our company became a household name because we continue to provide the highest quality AC service and customer care.
- – Angie’s List Super Service Awards
- – BBB A+ rating
- – Member of Safe Communities
- – NATE- and NCI-certified technicians
- – Over 45 years of experience
- – Tempstar® Elite Dealer
You’ll appreciate the Hopkins Air Conditioning difference! Call (561) 656-4870 or contact us for any home heating and cooling solutions.
SIGNS YOU NEED AC REPAIR/REPLACEMENT
Savvy Boynton Beach-area homeowners invest in AC maintenance. It prolongs the life of your system (saves money), keeps your unit operating at maximum efficiency (saves money), and can prevent expensive emergency repairs (saves money). Your air conditioner needs a tune-up every spring.
Signs your AC system needs repair or replacement include:
- Age – If it’s more than 10 years old, it’s time to start budgeting for a new AC or HVAC system. We’ll tell you how much longer you can wait to replace your system, depending on its condition.
- Noises/smells – You shouldn’t hear more than the quiet sound of air moving throughout your home. And any burning smell should never be ignored.
- Problems starting and/or cycling – If your system has difficulty starting up or turns on and off too much, contact us for AC service.
- Some rooms too hot or too cold – If you must frequently adjust the thermostat to stay comfortable, you need AC service. We may recommend energy-efficient zoned cooling for your home.
- Your energy bill is too high – This means your unit is working harder to provide the same level of comfort.
Technology has changed everything, from thermostats to heating and cooling programming that controls when or even where you want cooler air in your home. Our AC professionals receive continuous education and are eager to share their knowledge with you because when you know more, you make better decisions!