5 Benefits of Extended Warranties
When you purchase HVAC systems, appliances, vehicles, and electronics, a manufacturer’s warranty is often included. Depending on the item, it could be a 30-year warranty or longer. If your item makes it through the warranty unscathed, that’s great because you don’t have to go through the claims process. Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky.
Here are five benefits that extended warranties offer.
1. Peace of Mind
The reason you purchase an insurance policy is for the peace of mind. An extended warranty works similarly to insurance. Most consumers purchase this particular warranty because they bought an expensive appliance or electronic device.
If it fails to operate within a specific period, you’re protected against financial loss. At Hopkins Air Conditioning, Inc., we’ve noticed that extended warranties are very helpful when it comes to owning HVAC equipment.
An extended warranty allows you to put in a claim for repairs. As long as the reason falls under the parameters of the warranty, you’re covered. When you purchase the coverage, just be sure you understand what’s covered and what isn’t.
If your appliance stops working completely and the reason it stopped working is covered, you’re entitled to a complete replacement.
4. Food Spoilage Protection
Those who purchase coverage for refrigerators may be covered for loss due to food spoilage. This is great protection for professionals in the food industry, like restaurant owners.
5. Savings Over Time
Whenever you acquire an insurance policy or extended warranty, you’re protecting yourself against financial loss. Ideally, when you acquire an extended warranty, the item is going to live out its full life span. If something does go wrong, you’re protected. This saves you money over time.
For more information about the benefits of extended warranties, contact Hopkins Air Conditioning, Inc.. We also provide heating, cooling, and air quality services in West Palm Beach, FL.
The Benefits of an Extended Warranty for Your HVAC System
An extended warranty for your HVAC system offers many benefits that can provide peace of mind and long-term savings. Here are some of the benefits of investing in an extended warranty for your HVAC system:
- Coverage beyond the manufacturer’s warranty: An extended warranty provides an additional layer of protection for your HVAC system, covering unexpected repairs that may not be included in the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Savings on repair costs: With an extended warranty, you won’t have to worry about the high cost of unexpected HVAC repairs, potentially saving you hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair costs over the lifetime of your system.
- Regular maintenance and checkups: Many extended warranties include regular maintenance and checkups, ensuring your HVAC system is operating at optimal efficiency and prolonging its life span.
- Improved indoor air quality: Regular maintenance and checkups can also improve the indoor air quality of your home, reducing allergens and pollutants in the air.
- Hassle-free repair process: With an extended warranty, you can enjoy a hassle-free repair process. Our experienced technicians will handle everything from diagnosing the problem to repairing or replacing parts.
Contact Hopkins Air Conditioning at (561) 656-4870 to discuss a new AC installation in West Palm Beach.