West Palm Beach AC Service Professionals
At Hopkins Air Conditioning, Inc., we help the residents of West Palm Beach, FL, with any type of air conditioning repair. We’ve been serving Palm Beach County since 1988. As a Tempstar Elite Dealer, we’re known for working with trusted products.
We can service all makes and models of AC systems and get jobs done right the first time. As a family-owned and -operated company, we take pride in everything we do. We also support various local charities, including Jupiter Farms Elementary School.
We’re known for:
- Offering emergency availability
- Performing exceptional work
- Being professionals
- Having highly experienced technicians
Regardless of the type of issue your AC is having, we can get it resolved. We do our best to create lasting relationships with our customers by always having their interests in mind. Your property will be protected throughout the repair, and we’ll clean up completely when we’re done.
Save Money on AC Repair
At Hopkins Air Conditioning, we understand that AC repair costs can add up quickly, which is why we offer several ways for our West Palm Beach customers to save money on AC repairs, including:
- Maintenance plan: Our maintenance plan offers regular maintenance services that can help prevent major AC repairs and save money in the long run.
- Coupons and specials: We frequently offer coupons and special deals to help make AC repairs more affordable for our customers.
- Financing options: We offer financing options that can help spread out the cost of your AC replacement over time.
By taking advantage of these money-saving options, you can keep your AC system in good working condition and avoid costly repairs in the future.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Knowing the warning signs of AC issues can help you know when it’s time to call for service and prevent more major damage or problems from developing.
Common signs that it’s time for AC repairs include:
- Warm air, dirt, or debris coming from your vents
- Hot & cold spots around your home
- Odd sounds or smells coming from your AC
- Leaks or pools of water around your system
- Rising energy bills
Emergency AC Repair
At Hopkins Air Conditioning, we know you never expect or plan for your air conditioner to stop working, and we know how important it is to get expert help to restore your AC when it suddenly fails. That’s why we provide emergency AC repairs throughout the West Palm Beach area.
Trusted Air Conditioning Repairs
Hopkins Air Conditioning, Inc. wants to be the team you turn to with any air conditioning repair job in West Palm Beach. We’ll arrive at your home when expected and be prepared to work efficiently.
With our skills, we can diagnose the cause of any problem and give you options for the repair. Our air conditioning repairs could even lower your monthly energy bills during the hot summers.
We focus on:
- Communicating openly and honestly
- Answering customer questions
- Having a clean work area
- Completing jobs promptly
A broken air conditioner can cause a person a lot of stress. We make it easy to get repairs performed. Each job is unique and receives our full attention. We’ll ensure that everything proceeds smoothly from start to end to minimize the time you have to deal with a problem.
Skilled AC Technicians
West Palm Beach residents appreciate that Hopkins Air Conditioning, Inc. has won several Angi Super Service Awards. We’ve been accredited by the BBB, and we maintain a strong A+ rating. Each job is given our full attention.
Our technicians, who are NATE- and NCI-certified, receive ongoing training every year. We stay current with advances in air conditioning technologies. Our AC services will provide you with reliable cool air in your West Palm Beach home.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about air conditioning service in West Palm Beach are:
How much does it cost to have your air conditioner serviced?
You can pay as much as $50–$150/hour for emergency HVAC service calls. A refrigerant recharge can cost $100–$350.
It’s more cost-effective to schedule routine HVAC and AC maintenance for your system. Air conditioner maintenance can cost between $75 and $200 per year, but you’ll save on monthly energy bills because your system will operate more efficiently. You’ll also add a few years to your system’s life span.
How often should your AC unit be serviced?
Your HVAC system should be serviced in spring and fall. Your AC tune-up is scheduled for spring to prepare your unit for summer. You should schedule service at least twice a year, more if your local HVAC company recommends it.
Should I repair or replace my AC?
If it’s 10 years or older, you should begin setting aside the money you’ll need to replace your air conditioning or HVAC system.
Watch for these warning signs:
- Energy bill increases: This may mean your AC is working harder to provide the usual level of comfort.
- Frequent repairs: If you’ve had two HVAC repair visits in one year, it’s probably time to replace your system.
- Noises: You shouldn’t hear more than the sound of air quietly moving through your home; no bangs, rattles, or clanging noises.
- Pooling liquid or water: Keep an eye out below and around your unit for signs of leaking water.
- Some rooms are too hot or cold: You shouldn’t need to repeatedly adjust your thermostat to stay comfortable.
What happens if the AC isn’t serviced?
You’ll have a less efficient system and reduced indoor air quality, and you’ll need to replace your broken system sooner rather than later. Some repairs that can be avoided with regular maintenance include:
- Coils replacement: $600–$2,000
- Compressor replacement: $1,350–$2,300
- Fan motor installation: $100–$700
- Refrigerant leak: $225–$1,600
Your HVAC system has many moving parts; they need frequent inspection and lubrication to keep everything in working order. More importantly, your air quality will suffer without a clean AC and ducts. You’ll have more airborne pollutants and allergens that cause illness.
Do you have questions? We have answers based on over 45 years of South Florida cooling and heating experience. We’re eager to share our knowledge with you because when you know more, you make informed decisions.